Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blog Vacation

Hey everyone, as you can tell I have been "slacking off" in my reviewing/blogging but I have a good excuse (I hope.) As most of you know I am a senior in high school so right now is my college decision time and yeah, not going so well, still not sure where I am going. I also have to study for my AP Test. So, yep yep too busy to read =.= Hopefully you all understand I will be back blogging once I get everything sorted out!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I hear that. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your get your answer soon and find where your passion is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D