Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last Demeanor By: Show Luo

Ok, this is a such a great song by Show!! I l o v e listening to him sing sad songs, because he always put so much feeling into it, there is just a sincerity in his singing (It comes out more when he sings live tho). Then again I love listening to him sing fast songs, cuz I love watching him dance...lol

Anyways, this mv, just randomly makes me cry...and I don't know if Show really played the piano part for this mv (I kinda doubt it though) but I do know that he DOES play piano.


Sorry...not allowed to embedd the english subbed version...but you can watch the ENGLISH SUBBED version H E R E!!


The Vietnamese Subbed Version HERE!

This MV is also known as "Gentleman Like Manner"

Anyways...E N J O Y....






Hope you enjoy! And please comment!!



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D