Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last Demeanor By: Show Luo

Ok, this is a such a great song by Show!! I l o v e listening to him sing sad songs, because he always put so much feeling into it, there is just a sincerity in his singing (It comes out more when he sings live tho). Then again I love listening to him sing fast songs, cuz I love watching him dance...lol

Anyways, this mv, just randomly makes me cry...and I don't know if Show really played the piano part for this mv (I kinda doubt it though) but I do know that he DOES play piano.


Sorry...not allowed to embedd the english subbed version...but you can watch the ENGLISH SUBBED version H E R E!!


The Vietnamese Subbed Version HERE!

This MV is also known as "Gentleman Like Manner"

Anyways...E N J O Y....






Hope you enjoy! And please comment!!



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D