Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School Starts...Tomorrow...ew

Ok, ew grossness, school starts tomorrow and I am NOT a happy camper about it.

So, now that I am going to be a Junior, things are going to be a little diffrent around here.

1) I won't be able to update a lot/post up reviews/other things because my parents want me to focus on my SATs mainly...but I will try!

2) Since my parents have permenatly grounded me from the library for this year, I won't have a lot of books to review in the first place :D

But I will still be accepting books to review/trying to join contests...my reading will just come at a slower pace :)

That's for understanding!! Wish me luck tomorrow, I still have to study for my calc test...yucky.

Wdebo :)

8 comments:

  1. I understand! school also starts tomorrow for me and my parents want me to focus on SATs (I'm going to be a Junior too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo that's cool! I kno, how horrible :( But two more years b4 college woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Junior too and I'm not very excited about it either : ( Oh IDK if you have a Nintendo DS, but there's this game you can buy called MySAT Coach and it's pretty cool & helpful : )
    ~Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a junior this year too. And grounded from the library?! I would dieee! Maybe you can sneak there. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe your grounded. No more volunteering?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really sorry to hear that you've been permanently grounded from the library :(

    Luckily for me, I'm graduating in 2 1/2 months and moving away, and neither my mum nor dad will be there to tell me to stop reading and study.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a junior too, and there is so much stuff this year that's keeping me busy. Good luck with your new school year! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Addicted-Ooo no I don't but I've been trying to get one, that's cool, maybe I can get one now with that!!

    Haley-Haha, I know, it's been two weeks and I feel dead already XD

    Isa-I prob can volunteer if I'm doing nothing...which seems impossible now :((

    Ella-oo only 2 more months!! Sounds awesome!! Good luck!!!

    Limerick-Thanks!! Hope school goes well for you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D