Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Nine Paths to Chloe King: Seventh Path

Hello, my beautiful blog readers. I have forgotten to post about how I am currently playing the "Nine Paths to Chloe King" game for ABC Family's premiere of "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" on June 14th.

I still remember reading this series in Middle School so I really want to see how it plays out on TV.

Anywho, the first part of this path is to show y'all the "Foe" symbol. So, here it is...


There was a small clue which consisted of a business card, a pen and an envelope (I would show it but I'm lazy right now :/ ) and it led me to this video.



Yep! Chloe King's enemies right there. [See, that's why I posted the symbol of "Foe"] =]]

There are two more paths. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next!!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D