Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

YEAH!! It's CHRISTMAS :D A time for family, presents and for seniors to work their butts off writing college apps. So, to celebrate I want to share some of my favorite Christmas songs, because, Christmas songs are, well, amazing. Enjoy!

I Want a Hippopatamus For Christmas By: Gayla Peevey It's been my favorite song for well ever...and basically, one of the best Christmas songs!!



All I Want for Christmas is You By: Mariah Carey Can you say classic?!



The Most Offensive Christmas Song Ever (South Park)-Mr. Hankey ft. Kenny Please...just blame this darn SP obsession (The lyrics are in the description of the movie...so you'll have to click on the vid to see the actual vid on YouTube :( ) But god...I love SP for the character of Kenny, he basically says EVERYTHING and the censors can't censor anything because, well, they don't understand. Haha. And Kenny's giggles are just so darn adorable!


12 Days of Christmas By: Relient K (I believe-Speed Up) This is my most favorite version of the song and the South Park animations are sooo cute/wonderful...and I love the Style moment in the end...even though I know it's a Star Trek refrence but still STYLE :D



Baby, It's Cold Outside (Glee Version) God...I love Darren Criss, I've really liked him ever since of AVPM and of course Chris is just awesome in this and I just wished that they would kiss already because they are so cute together!!~



I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas By: Bing Crosby Had to end on a classic note...love :)



Merry Christmas everyone!!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D