Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Need Everyone's Help If Possible!

So, I have been apart of the "Secret Keeper" for ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars, as part of their promotional thingy. Pretty Little Liars premiers tonight at 8!!
In the show/books there is a person named A who txts these four "little liars" saying she knows their secrets and so on. So, that's what is happening to me, I got sent a Droid a few weeks back and have received txts from A telling me to do certain things or else my secret will b revealed. Well, I currently have a challenge that I could never do without EVERYONE'S help.Since today is the premire of PLL A has told me to watch it and look at an object that she gave to me (pic below) and guess what scene it is from. But won't you know it, I can't watch it tonight (Damn you basic cable!!)



So, that's where you guys come in,please look at the picture attached, and if you see a scene from the show that reminds you of this item, please comment back and tell...thanks a bunch.! All help will be appreciated and I will be forever indebted to you.Thanks bunches!!

-W

P.S. The character I'm playing as is Emily.

3 comments:

  1. "A" told me to find my object too!

    But I'll keep an eye out for yours as well, since you can't watch. Hopefully I'll be able to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I can think of-and it's from the books-is when Allison's stuff is at the end of the driveway with a free sign posted.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D