Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wu Yue Tian (五月天) Mayday


So, welcome back to another post of "Tuesday's Taiwanese Superstar," I love Wu Yue Tian's songs (ok so I've only listened to three but im getting there), they are amazing. I have featured a lot (three) of their mv's on my blog....


Le Se Che (Garbage Truck)
Si Ben Dao Yue Qiu ( Elope to the Moon)
Lian Ai ING (Dating-ing)
So, I don't know that much about them, the only person I know is Ahshin (The main singer for all three of the top mvs), so I'll get some info from Wikipedia...
Wu Yue Tian was formed in the late 1990's with five members...Ahshin (lead singer), Monster, Stone (Lead guitarist), Masa (bass guitar) and Guan You (drums).
They are not really a "boy band" I mean they are a band that is filled w/ boys, but they aren't like Backstreet Boys or Fahrenheit, I don't know if that makes sense if you listen to some of their songs you can get what I'm saying.
If you have another "Taiwanese Superstar" you want me to write about please comment and I'll try to!! Even if you don't, please comment!!
Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D