Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Check Out This Blog!!

Hello World!

My friend has started up an awesome new Taiwanese drama recap blog (And as many of you know I have a soft spot for TDramas :) ). If you wanna know about what happened in an episode you missed or if you don't have time to watch a certain episode or if you just want a test about what truly goes on in a TDrama. Check out her blog HERE!

And also...her awesome tagline was thought up by none other than yours truly ;)















Have fun!!

Wdebo :)

P.S. If you want to know of some Taiwanese Drama titles check out my reviews of them HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D