Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FACE AIDS

Hello y'all!

I know I have been very bad at blogging for the LGBT Pride Month posts but finals have been horrible and I'm so stressed out now *Pulls hair out and crys*

Anywho, I wanna direct your attention to this awesome project one of my friends, Nina, is a part of. The project is called Ride Against AIDS and is for an organization called FACE AIDS. This summer, Nina and a group of students will be biking across the country to raise awareness. Please feel free to check out the site HERE and donate if you have the means!

Wdebo :)

P.S. In three days time I shall be DONE with my freshman year of college so I will be able to read and blog to my heart's desire. So I shall see you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D