Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

You and Me (But Mostly Me)-Book of Mormon

Title: You and Me (But Mostly Me)
Artist: Andrew Rannells and Josh Gad [Cast of Book of Mormon]
Language: English
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: So my current life goal is to find a way to get to NY and watch Book of Mormon. GAHH I want to watch it so badly. I LOVE the humor in South Park and I have been listening to BOM songs non stop and just love them so much. And this is one of my favorites. AND it is a wonderful parody of Wicked. Yippee!!

Listen and Love!



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D