Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

VACATIONNNNN!!!

So, I'll be away from home from home for basically from tomorrow till the end of June, because I'll be going on a cruise (eeek my first cruise!) and going up to Canada.

Just wanted to tell you because I have no scheduled any reviews and I wanted to give an explanation. But DO NOT WORRY I have brought a bunch of books that will be read and reviewed after my vacation. :)

Yippee! Excitement! Off to bed now to get ready for the big day tomorrow.

Nighty-night!

Wdebo :)

1 comment:

  1. :))))) debbie! it was nice seeing u <3 hehehe visit again okay?? :) <3 this time with lisa around we still need to make our video :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D