Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Nine Paths to Chloe King: Seventh Path

Hello, my beautiful blog readers. I have forgotten to post about how I am currently playing the "Nine Paths to Chloe King" game for ABC Family's premiere of "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" on June 14th.

I still remember reading this series in Middle School so I really want to see how it plays out on TV.

Anywho, the first part of this path is to show y'all the "Foe" symbol. So, here it is...


There was a small clue which consisted of a business card, a pen and an envelope (I would show it but I'm lazy right now :/ ) and it led me to this video.



Yep! Chloe King's enemies right there. [See, that's why I posted the symbol of "Foe"] =]]

There are two more paths. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next!!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D