Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

First Time-Guang Liang

-ENGLISH SUBBED-


Chinese Title: 第一次 (Di Yi Ci)
English Title: First Time
Artist: Guang Liang (光良/Michael Wong)
Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
TTS: None


Wdebo's Notes: The first time I heard this song I really loved it. It is just such a cute little song. And the mv is very cute and funny too...that is the worst reaction to get when you confess to someone...but I love this song a lot!! Guang Liang is so awesome! (Except there are really bad angles of him while he is playing piano). Listen and Love!
Enjoy!




Hope you enjoy! And please comment!
Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D