Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Automatic Loveletter-Hush

Title: Hush
Artist: Automatic Loveletter
Language: English
Extra Info: The embedded vid is just the lyrics, but for the actual MV click HERE, because I'm not allowed to embedd it :S.
TTS: No

Wdebo's Notes: This is actually my first Automatic Loveletter song, so I have no idea who they are, but I really love Juliet Simm's voice, it has this husky ring, yet it is in a pretty high level so it draws you in. Except I think the mv is pretty ugh, but apart from that, the song is quite nice.

Hope you enjoy!





Hope you enjoy! And please comment!!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree, this song is totally awesome :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!!! My other favorite songs by them are My Goodbye, The Day That Saved Us, Parker, Don't Make It So, The Answer, August 28th 3:30AM, and Someday. And the one she does backing vocals on for All Time Low, Remembering Sunday, and then the lead singer of ATL and 30h!3 and her do a cover of Careless Whisper that's great!

    Okay, done fangirling XD

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D