Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wisdom Teeth are HORRIBLE!!!

So, I really do apologize for the lack of book related posts...and I really hate to use the same excuse (junior year) but I am really stressing...so I'm very sorry. And the next thing is that I got my wisdom teeth pulled out and, it's been four days and I still have horribly big chipmunk cheeks.

AHHHHHH!!! For those who have had your wisdom teeth pulled how long did it take for the swelling to finally go down?

Well, I just needed to vent somewhere...thanks for listening (reading) :P

Wdebo :)

9 comments:

  1. Ick! Sorry, my swelling went down the second day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine made a appearance last December and now they're kinda stuck. O_O
    My friend's cheeks went back to normal after 2 days of puffy face. :(

    I hope the best for you! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're suffering!

    It took over a week for my swelling to go down. In fact, if I'm remembering correctly, it was almost two weeks before I looked normal again. The experience was pretty brutal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! That sucks, I hated it too. Dx It took a couple of days to stop swelling for me. ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had 3 of them pulled at all different times, but I think it was about a week each way around. Mine weren't ever that bad (I even went to work an hour after one day). Just be careful not to get dry socket - now that will put you in pain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! I remember having my wisdom teeth pulled. :( Not a fun experience. Hope the swelling goes down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had all five of mine (yes, I had five, all impacted, the ones on the bottom completely horizontal and the extra one lying on top of the normal bottom one) yanked at once and I actually didn't have any swelling that you could see. All of mine was muscular because I started clenching my teeth right after I had it done. I aggravated it so much that I knocked my equilibrium off for about a week. It took me a while to be able to open my mouth all the way again but I can't remember exactly how long. Don't worry, it'll get better. I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I know how much they suck. I got mine pulled 4 days before Christmas! how sucky is that? I could hardly eat any Christmas dinner. My swelling went down after a few days. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how you feel about the junior thing. I just finished graduation tests today and now have to work on AP exams and the SATs... :/ This year has been so busy!
    I hope your teeth feel better, though! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D