Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Random Entertianment Clips : 8

Welcome back!! Sorry I skipped a week, totally forgot...so here is this week's REC!

As most of you have noticed...I am in love with XG!

First one -Eng Subbed- shows Show buying 100 copies of XG's new EP Bu Xie [Don't Care-I think]



Here...for those who understand Chinese...is XG on Fan Flair for YLBFB *SQUEEEEELLLLLLLL*

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



Part 4



Part 5



I love this episode...it's so funny...and it's nice to know there are other XG fans out there!!! YEAH!

Please comment and show your support for Xiao Gui!!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D