Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Check out these new bloggers!!!

Check out Reggie's blog HERE


Yeah for new bloggers!!!

Reggie's blog looks AWESOME [Not like mine, when I started it looked horrible]. It seriously does not look like she just started.

So, check it out and follow her!! She wants to have enough followers so she can hold a contest....YEAH for CONTESTSSS!!!! :)

Check out Kapri's blog HERE

So, I love Kapri's new background...the dark and light colors blend perfectly. Also, she's read Radiant Darkness..GRR I'm so jealous...


Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D