Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Check it out! Random Funny Commercial

So, this is a 7 11 commercial from TAIWAN feat. S.H.E and Fahrenheit!!

Jiro is just ADORABLE!!

It talks about 7-eleven is having a beach concert and blah blah blah :D





Hm, so I think I'll have more random commercials floating around, just come check back often!!

Please comment and tell me what you think!!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. You cannot live without youtube. Probably it's you only source for Taiwan's fun stuff, right? Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha YEP! Without YouTube I would totally be Taiwan-less :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D