Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Alex Nese Ni (倪子岡)

So, if you have watched Hot Shots before then you have prob heard the awesome songs Superman and U Got Me, which have been sung by Nese.

So, I can't find any info on him, other then he is an ABC [I believe]. And I can't post his pic up either!!

Well, here's his songs...

Superman





U Got Me (English Version)



Hope you guys enjoy and please comment!!

Wdebo :)

5 comments:

  1. The first vid is a little strange. Lol, not really used to Chinese/Taiwanese rapping. But Alex does impressively well in English!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! Chinese rapping scares me lol.

    But that song is stuck in my head.

    His english is really good [mostly b/c he's american] and Im pretty sure that's him. :P But I really like both songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know Alex Nese Ni until I read this post. When it comes to Taiwan's entertainers, I'm no better than you. lol I seldom watch shows or dramas these days. I'm falling behind the trend. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that's ok, Im falling behind the trend of American entertainers. :S lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this singer is amazing, check this out, NESE NI in a interview in taiwan

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hajMYBGuhU

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D