Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

In My Mailbox 二 (2)

Yeah! It's my second week of In My Mailbox, an idea I "stole" from The Story Siren.

I haven't gotten any books (cry-oh well) but I did check out a few...

Here they are..

The Recieved:

None :(

The Bought:

None :(

The Borrowed:
My Sister's Keeper

I am currently reading it, I seriously love it, because it's by Jodi Picoult, and who doesn't love Jodi Picoult books?!


Love★Com


Oh I finished it read my review here. It was honestly so sweet and cute. I started the anime after I finished reading it, and now I am on episode 12 and am officially addicted (just so cute!!)
The Art of Racing in the Rain



It's about a dog, so I'm super excited to read it! Dogs rule!! ♥

So, that's the only books I have what books did you get?

Wdebo :)

4 comments:

  1. Hm, I don't really like the artstyle in the anime of Love Com. Though I'm glad you have something new to look forward to!

    Lol, I got nothing this week sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but you get used to it after awhile (it took me a while to get used to Boys Over Flowers' manga).

    I kno, just getting books in the mail can raise your spirts

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always wanted to read My Sister's Keeper. the cover is so intriguing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I read two other books by her and they are really good. I'm in the middle of it, it is SOO good, you should read it!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D