Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Pick (Srry I missed last week)

Hello, friends! So, I totally spaced about last week, and here is this weekend's weekend pick!

Book: Skinned By: Robin Wasserman (Currently reading, I will link to it when I finish reading/reviewing it)

Movie: Hai Jiao Qi Hao (Cape No. seven)- Currently a huge phenom in Taiwan, srry its all chinese movies, I showcase an American one next time! It's really hillarious, and I'm not sure if they've subbed it in english yet, gotta check!



Song: When We Die By: Bowling for Soup

Television Show: Ugly Betty, of course! I even had a whole rambling over it!

Quote: "With an expression on his [Daniel's] face that I figured was suppose to be serious and intent but looked more like constipation." ~I Conquer Britain, Page 190.

So, that's it for this week, join us next time!

P.S. I was wondering if you think I should add a summary for anything I didn't review b4, please comment and tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D