Saturday, October 11, 2008

New addition to Electrical book cafe rotation...check it out!

Hello! I have decided to do a Weekend Pick, every weekend to showcase my favorite book, movie, song etc. Since I know myself so well, I know that I will probobly talk about the same thing more then once, this just shows how unorganized I am, or if you want to look at it on the bright side, how much I LOVE it! If it is highlighted it means that I have reviewed it and you can check it out if you want :)

So let's begin, shall we?



Movie: Bu Neng Jiang De Mi mi (Secret)- Taiwanese
Such a great movie, has this edge of your seat feel to it, Jay Chou is AMAZING!

Song: The Show By: Lenka (Click for free mp3 download)

Television Show: Sabrina- Yes, the real person one, I remember watching it when I was like 5, I so hearted it!

C U Next time!

(If you have other suggestions, comment and tell me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D