Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Missing girl By: Norma Fox Mazer

Title: The Missing Girl

Author: Norma Fox Mazer

HARDBACK

Amount of Pages: 284

Difficulty: Easy- It's one of those half books, so it seems like there is a lot, but in all actuality there really isn't that much

Reccomended for: 13 and up
Summary:

"He could be any man, any respectable ordinary man.
But he's not."

As five sisters-Beauty, Mim, Stevie, Fancy and Autum- live their lives they have no idea that a man is watching them, stalking them, chosing the one he likes back. From being the nobody girl to having a boyfriend, these sisters are from five different corners of the universe. When one of them goes missing and their family becomes even more poor, they will need each other for support.

Wdebo's Review: Wow, this was SUCH a good book! I loved it! I would defidently reccomend this book to all of my friends. It was really raw and it was like Bam,bam, bam then it was done. I honestly ADORE this book, I would reccomend it to ANYONE! 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D