Saturday, March 6, 2010

Automatic Loveletter-Hush

Title: Hush
Artist: Automatic Loveletter
Language: English
Extra Info: The embedded vid is just the lyrics, but for the actual MV click HERE, because I'm not allowed to embedd it :S.
TTS: No

Wdebo's Notes: This is actually my first Automatic Loveletter song, so I have no idea who they are, but I really love Juliet Simm's voice, it has this husky ring, yet it is in a pretty high level so it draws you in. Except I think the mv is pretty ugh, but apart from that, the song is quite nice.

Hope you enjoy!





Hope you enjoy! And please comment!!

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree, this song is totally awesome :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!!! My other favorite songs by them are My Goodbye, The Day That Saved Us, Parker, Don't Make It So, The Answer, August 28th 3:30AM, and Someday. And the one she does backing vocals on for All Time Low, Remembering Sunday, and then the lead singer of ATL and 30h!3 and her do a cover of Careless Whisper that's great!

    Okay, done fangirling XD

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D