Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Singin' Saturday: Passion For Publication - Anarbor

Title: Passion for Publication
Artist: Anarbor
Language: English

Wdebo's Notes: I have been a fan of Anarbor for quite some time now and have been waiting for them to release new music since they announced their hiatus a couple of years ago. But they have announced a new album coming out in July earlier this month, and I am so excited! (They even posted a new song!) To celebrate them coming back, I've been listening to their old songs and currently have this song on repeat. It's just so reminiscent of the pop punk I would listen to back in the good ol' days and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Listen and Love!


Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D