Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Touch My Heart-Show Luo

-ENGLISH SUBBED-

Title: Touch My Heart
Artist: Show Luo
Language: Mandarin (Chinese)
TTS: HERE

Wdebo's Notes: Woohoo from Show's newest album (Which I am kind of disappointed about because of all of the autotuned songs, but that is a topic for another day), this song is so cute, I love it, I had it stuck in my head from the first time I listened to it. TOUCH MY HEARTTTT!! (That sounds kind of dirty......hmm....) But the girl's eyes scare me, I think I've said this before, but I'll repeat it, Asians with super big eyes = scary. Show in clumsy panda outfit = The Best Thing Ever!!

Listen and Love!




Hope you enjoyed! And please comment!
Wdebo :)

********

Loved this? Listen to these other songs by Show!

Silence Phobia [English Subbed]
Head Over Heels [English Subbed]
Cause I Believe [English Subbed]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D