Saturday, March 26, 2011

Touch My Heart-Show Luo

-ENGLISH SUBBED-

Title: Touch My Heart
Artist: Show Luo
Language: Mandarin (Chinese)
TTS: HERE

Wdebo's Notes: Woohoo from Show's newest album (Which I am kind of disappointed about because of all of the autotuned songs, but that is a topic for another day), this song is so cute, I love it, I had it stuck in my head from the first time I listened to it. TOUCH MY HEARTTTT!! (That sounds kind of dirty......hmm....) But the girl's eyes scare me, I think I've said this before, but I'll repeat it, Asians with super big eyes = scary. Show in clumsy panda outfit = The Best Thing Ever!!

Listen and Love!




Hope you enjoyed! And please comment!
Wdebo :)

********

Loved this? Listen to these other songs by Show!

Silence Phobia [English Subbed]
Head Over Heels [English Subbed]
Cause I Believe [English Subbed]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D