Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Entertainment Clips (24)

Today I am stepping away from Yu Le Bai Fen Bai to bring to you one of my favorite YouTube stars now (The other being Destrey from Desandnate), Charlieissocoollike! Hehe. I can't believe I just found out about him, but he is so cute and funny and well he has a pretty kick ass accent.

Therefore, I bring you one of my favorite vids from him, as a teenage girl this video was way funny, yeah for sarcasm!! lol for surveys XD




Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D