Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

(Hey) Juliet-LMNT

Oh, wow, I haven't blogged in so long =.= So sorry, life has been ubber hectic lately. GAHH three more months till graduation can't wait!!!! Anywho, since it's finally Spring Break for us I'll be able to blog more. I just finished "Runaway" and I have some other books that are waiting to be reviewed and read so YES!! Well, enjoy~

Title: Juliet (Also known as "Hey Juliet"
Artist: LMNT
Language: English
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: GAHH! I love this song so much! Haha. I remember being obsessed with this song for the longest time during elementary school. (Or was it middle school...hmmm....Can't remember). Anywho, this was the best lyric video I could find of this song even though it's not very good D: But we'll live :)

Listen and Love!



Hope you enjoyed and please comment!
Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D