Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Devil-Vanness Wu ft. The Empire

Title: Devil
Artists: Vanness Wu ft. The Empire
Language: English and a little Chinese (Mandarin)
TTS: HERE (Vanness)

Wdebo's Notes: I have always been a fan of Vanness, mostly because his voice is so wonderful and soothing, which he shows off wonderfully in this song.

Vanness Wu is a very public Christian and so this song shows off his Christian side. Though I am not religious, I still love this song a lot. The beat is very good and as for the lyrics, hm, well, not all of it speaks to me, but the song is still wonderful.

I hope people of all religions can enjoy this song, it does speak of the general belief of fighting the dark, I believe...well...anyways..

Listen and Love!




Hope you enjoy! And please comment!
Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D