Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Remains of the Day-Corpse Bride

Title: Remains of the Day
From: Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
Language: English
TTS: No

Wdebo's Review: I basically am I humongous Tim Burton fan, so this MV post is for my second favorite Tim Burton movie (First being The Nightmare Before Christmas, of course). This song is awesome and I was reading the comments for the vid and I have to say I totally agree with one of the comments, "if death is like this, I can't wait to die!!!!!"

Listen and Love!

Click HERE for the actual vid...



Hope you enjoy! And please comment!
Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. awesome movie, ive watched so many times! in love with johnny depps voice :) do you like edward scissorhands too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Same here! I love Johnny's voice also :) Yes! I love that movie so much!!

      Delete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D