Saturday, September 1, 2012

Singin' Saturday: Rainbow Girl-Gero ft. Lon

-ENGLISH TRANSLATION-

Title: Rainbow Girl
Artist: Gero ft. Lon
Language: Japanese
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: Gero is an Utaite (Nico Nico Douga singer) I really like. I love his unique/sexy voice and also when he screams. Anyways, I love this song a lot and both Gero and Lon's voice fit well and it sounds wonderful together.

Even though I personally am not a gamer, I like to think that this song pertains to me in that it shows the distance that separates me and hot 2D anime guys. *Sigh* None of my other friends understand my problems...I guess I should send this song to them so that they might be able to empathize. Haha.

Since the English translations are not on the video itself, I have posted a translation of the song below under the video. None of the translations are done by me, they were posted by the video poster, JunjouAi. I give all credit to them!

Listen and Love!



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D