Monday, July 19, 2010

Hooked on GLEE!!

Yes, it's official, I am IN LOVE with Glee :D

AHH I can't believe it has taken me so long to get into this show, I just started watching it during the end of June but now I can't stop (been watching the reruns on Thursdays + new ones on the internet...god I love the world wide web.) But seriously, Glee is just so wonderfully wonderful. Everyone's singing is so great! And, is it possible to be in love with someone's voice, because everytime Matthew Morrison (Will Schuster) opens up his mouth and sings, I melt a little inside...god his voice is just soo gorgeous!!

And while we are on the topic of Matthew Morrison, I first fell in love with him when I was listening to Hairspray, he is such an amazing Link Larkin (Zac Effron should take notes...tsk tsk), he is good looking and has such a wonderful voice. So amazing...roar!!

And another one of my fav characters is defidently Puck and I love Kent too, because he is just so adorable!!

But, yeah, so everytime I watch Glee I get all fuzzy happy...yeah for amazing singers and dramatic/hillarious storylines!!

And now, one of my favorite scenes from Glee, the Single Ladies + Football Game...I get warm fuzzies everytime I watch it, those guys have moves ~~ :3





And also Kurt doing the Single Ladies dance, because, as stated before, Kurt = AWESOMENESS!!





And Glee doing Bad Romance, their costumes!! YEAH!! I now want to make my own Lady Gaga costume :) Kurt=Wonderful voice, Tina=Great! Haha bubbles!, Finn=Funny Face in Beginning!






Are you obsessed with Glee? If so, comment below and we can obsess together :D


Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. ahhh glee! i got into this two days ago...ended up watching 4 eps a day haha. sadly i only made it through episode 10, and i'm unable to find 11 anywhere without downloading it =[

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D