Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kahlil Fong (方大同)

Ok, it has seriously been AGES since my last TTS post...so here I am...with another ABC (American Born Chinese) to share with you all..woohoo!![I just had to add this picture...just because it looks cool :) ]

So, first a little info on Kahlil.
Born in: Hawaii...Moved to Shanghai when he was 6
He Speaks: English, Mandarin, Shanghainesse, Hawaiian Pidgen English, and Cantonesse
Born: July 14, 1983 (Age 26)
The thing I like most about Kahlil, is he doesn't just go with the whole "look" of Taiwanese idols...he has so much talent he doesn't need that, not like a lot of the Taiwanese idols...who only have their looks and not an ounce of talent in them.
Anyways...onto the music....
Kahlil has SUCH a soulful voice...it's AMAZING!!
Here's his cover of Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You By: George Benson (It's in English!)..and it doens't hurt that it's a simple song...and fun to sing to :D The MV is pretty ugh...but the song is awesome.



And 紅豆 (Red Bean)-Very nice song by him



Hope you enjoy! And support Kahlil! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D