Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Singin' Saturday: West Coast Christmas-Anarbor

Title: West Coast Christmas
Artist: Anarbor
Language: English
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: I know I've been completely ignoring my blog lately but it is officially the first day of Winter Break for me so I'll be blogging a LOT over this month ^_^ (I'm currently reading Ask the Passengers and it is ah-mah-zin). To celebrate this fact, here is "West Coast Christmas" to just sit back, relax and enjoy the beauty that comes from the weeks before the holidays. I love how this song makes me feel, all warm and comforted. Hope everyone has a great holiday!

Listen and Love!


Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D