Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Singin' Saturday: All I Want For Christmas Is You-Divided By Friday

Title: All I Want For Christmas Is You
Artist: Divided By Friday
Language: English
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: Since Christmas is only three days away, here is a song that will hopefully get all of us in a Christmas-y mood. Oh goodness, this cover. So wonderful. Jose's voice is lovely and it just fills me up with a great desire to jump up, pour myself a tall glass of eggnog and sit in front of the fireplace to watch Christmas specials on the tv.

Listen and Love!



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D