Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Singin' Saturday: Rainbow Girl-Gero ft. Lon

-ENGLISH TRANSLATION-

Title: Rainbow Girl
Artist: Gero ft. Lon
Language: Japanese
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: Gero is an Utaite (Nico Nico Douga singer) I really like. I love his unique/sexy voice and also when he screams. Anyways, I love this song a lot and both Gero and Lon's voice fit well and it sounds wonderful together.

Even though I personally am not a gamer, I like to think that this song pertains to me in that it shows the distance that separates me and hot 2D anime guys. *Sigh* None of my other friends understand my problems...I guess I should send this song to them so that they might be able to empathize. Haha.

Since the English translations are not on the video itself, I have posted a translation of the song below under the video. None of the translations are done by me, they were posted by the video poster, JunjouAi. I give all credit to them!

Listen and Love!



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D