Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

MY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!

Yippee! It's that time of year again....My birthday!!! :D Haha. Which means my blogoversery is next week and I have a GIANT contest planned with guest posts/author interviews etc. =]

Well, yeah, I'm so happy! I'm FINALLY 18.

Off to do awesome just-turned-eighteen stuff.

Ta-ta

Wdebo :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy 18th b-day, I hope you enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Is this the coming big week you talked about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I'm a day late, but Happy belated Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated b'day!!

    17-18 = great years ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! *throws confetti* I hope you had a great time celebrating!

    Also, I’m a new follower— wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D