Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stupid and/or Funny Songs

So, today is the last day that I will be 17 and as a celebration of my last day of childishness, (but I will still probably be childish even after I turn 18) I have decided to post some stupid and/or funny songs from YouTube. [My haven]

Enjoy!

Nom Nom Nom Song



Do You Like Waffles? (I think of GIR evertime I listen to this song)



Happy Song



I Like Your Hair



There are a bunch more out there, but I am too lazy to post all of them up and I also want to daydream about what birthday presents I might get tomorrow ^^

Bye bye my awesome blog readers.

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D