Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Last Embrace-Anthony Neely

-ENGLISH SUBBED-

Chinese Title: 散場的擁抱
English Title: The Last Embrace
Artist: Anthony Neely (倪安東)
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: I love this song, this was one of the songs by Anthony that really made me fall in love with him ^^ His voice just sounds so awesome in it, and in the official version, it is one of the few Chinese songs I have seen get over 2 million views in just a few months, so that just tells how amazing this song is :3

Listen and Love!




Hope you enjoy! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

****

Loved it? Listen to these songs by Anthony Neely!

Nightmare (English Subbed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D