Tuesday, April 13, 2010

F.I.R

Chinese Name: 飛兒樂團 (Fei er tuan yuan)
English Name: F.I.R
Members: Faye Chan (middle), Ian Chen (left), Real Huang (Right)
Years Active: 2004-Present

Faye=Vocals, I absolutely adore her voice! She can do intense all the way to cutesy.
Ian=Guitar/Keyboards. Formed the band.
Real=Guitar/Vocals. Love his voice!!

Faye and Real are currently engaged.

Even though I have only listened to a little bit of their songs, I still really like them and really do like their style.

Onto the songs...

This is their song Lydia (English Subbed), which is one of their most famous songs. From the drama The Outsiders.



Other song, Three Wishes (English Subbed)



Hope you enjoy! And please comment!
Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D