Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Singin' Saturday: Summertime Record-Yuki Yucky

Hi All! Long time no talk! I am currently in my last year of college and am entering into my busies term (AKA thesis writing hell) but will be graduating in September so I will have much more time to post and read! Can't wait to see y'all then~

Title: Summertime Record (Piano Version)
Artist: Yuki Yucky
Langauge: Japanese
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: I love this song so much and Yuki Yucky's piano version is absolutely gorgeous. The original is a vocaloid song and is part of the Kagerou Project which is about teenagers with supernatural abilities.

Her voice is absolutely gorgeous and I have spent many hours listening to this song while doing homework.

Listen and Love!



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D