Saturday, December 21, 2013

Singin' Saturday: Mother - 96Neko

Title: Mother
Artist: 96Neko
Language: Japanese
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes:  I've been at school since August and just got back home last week for Winter Break and haven't seen my mom at all yet because she's been in Taiwan. However, she's coming home today and I'm so excited! I love this song so much because it's the perfect representation of my feelings for her. Our family is not very candid while expressing our affections for each others so we never say anything out loud. That's why I basically sent my mom this song earlier this school year to tell her that even though I don't say it, she is still one of the most important people to me.

Also, I love 96Neko and her voice is wonderful in this song. It has a gorgeous melody and honestly brought tears to my eyes when I first heard it. But I don't know if that was just because I was really stressed out over school when I first listened to it and just missed my family so much.

Listen and Love!


Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D