Saturday, August 25, 2012

Singin' Saturday: Redlight District-Porcelain and the Tramps

I usually post songs on Saturdays. However, many of them aren't actual MVs, so I have decided to change the post label to Singin' Saturday because alliterations are BA~(At least in my dorky mind they are...)

Title: Redlight District
Artist: Porcelain and The Tramps
Language: English
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: Porcelain and the Tramps is the stage name used by singer Alaina Beaton when she was signed to Virgin Records. However, after being unable to agree on her music style, she left and changed to the name Porcelain Black instead.

I personally don't even remember how I found this song. I think it was from a Hetalia AMV but who knows. Anyways, from the first time I heard it, I was hooked. I really liked the beat and Porcelain's voice. As one of the commenters on the video intelligently noted, yes, this song does indeed show how much prostitution "sucks."

Anyways,

Listen and Love!

 

 Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D