Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

MV: All The Things You Never Knew-Leehom Wang

-ENGLISH SUBBED-

Title: All The Things You Never Knew
Chinese Title: 你不知道的事 (Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi)
Artist: Leehom Wang (王力宏)
Language: Mandarin Chinese
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: When I went back to Taiwan this summer, every time I went karaoking someone would always choose this song and I fell in love with it as soon as I heard it. I love Leehom and his voice. This song is wonderful and soft piano just compliments his singing wonderfully.

Listen and Love!

Lyrics Video Version (Mandarin Chinese/Pin Yin/English)



Actual Music Video



Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D