Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Random Entertainment Clips (28): Anime Attack (1): AMVs

So, basically during this summer I have gotten crazily addicted to animes, so as a tribute to this insane addiction, I have decided to set aside some Random Entertainment Clips for anime ^^

One main thing that comes with animes are AMVs, so here are some of my favorites :)

Enjoy!

Anime: Soul Eater
Song: This Is Halloween
By: sarfios



Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Song: High School Never Ends
By: MeliChan923



Anime: Gravitation
Song: Never Had a Dream Come True
By: gokusanzokami
*Warning: Contains shonen-ai (BL, BoyXBoy-Whatever you wanna call it)*


Anime: Black Butler (Grell) & Death Note (L)
Song: Grace Kelly
By: Kitovraska



That's it for now ^^

I have a playlist on YouTube where I add some of my favorite AMVs if you wanna check it out HERE :3

Wdebo :)

1 comment:

  1. Among the anime clips that you have posted, the most that i like are the soul eater and the Death Note. death note is so mysterious with the sequential order that it makes it interesting to watch.

    Sig: Andrew | blood pressure tester

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D