Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Desert Apple-Versailles

Title: Desert Apple
Artist: Versailles
Language: Japanese (No singing in this one though)
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: I got into Versailles after I saw a cosplay picture about Visual Kei and not knowing what it was, I decided to search it up and found them. (Not a very exciting story, I know...) At first I was like 0_0, then it started to grow on me, and now I'm absolutely in love with them. Versailles is awesome, I love their costumes/looks, it's so cool. This is one of my favorite songs from them.

Listen and Love!





Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D