Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fairytale-Michael Wong (光良)

-ENGLISH SUBBED-
Title: 童話
English Title: Fairytale
Artist: 光良 (Guang Liang/Michael Wong)
Language: Chinese (Mandarin)
TTS: No

Wdebo's Notes: The program I went to this summer in Taiwan, for our last week we went on a tour around Southern Taiwan. And on our bus, they would always sing this song (then I had never heard it) but it just got stuck in my head. So when I came back I started listening to it, now it is stuck in my head. It's such a good song and the mv is sad. But I still really love this song.

Enjoy!




Hope you enjoy! And please comment!


Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D