Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kahlil Fong (方大同)

Ok, it has seriously been AGES since my last TTS post...so here I am...with another ABC (American Born Chinese) to share with you all..woohoo!![I just had to add this picture...just because it looks cool :) ]

So, first a little info on Kahlil.
Born in: Hawaii...Moved to Shanghai when he was 6
He Speaks: English, Mandarin, Shanghainesse, Hawaiian Pidgen English, and Cantonesse
Born: July 14, 1983 (Age 26)
The thing I like most about Kahlil, is he doesn't just go with the whole "look" of Taiwanese idols...he has so much talent he doesn't need that, not like a lot of the Taiwanese idols...who only have their looks and not an ounce of talent in them.
Anyways...onto the music....
Kahlil has SUCH a soulful voice...it's AMAZING!!
Here's his cover of Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You By: George Benson (It's in English!)..and it doens't hurt that it's a simple song...and fun to sing to :D The MV is pretty ugh...but the song is awesome.



And 紅豆 (Red Bean)-Very nice song by him



Hope you enjoy! And support Kahlil! And please comment!

Wdebo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D