Menu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Awards The Reviewed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Contest...

Coming soon!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday (3)



The Selection: Gorgeous cover and the summary sounds so intriguing

Take A Bow: Lovely cover and the storyline sounds very good. I really want to read The Lonely Hearts Club by her also.

The Story of Us: I love Deb Caletti! I really enjoyed Stay by her, she is just such an impressive YA author.

Hush, Hush: I am pretty sure I am the last person on Earth who hasn't read Hush, Hush yet. It's on the top of my TBR list, but I can never seem to find time to go to the library and check it out =.=

So, lovely blog readers, what is on your wishlist?

Wdebo :)

2 comments:

  1. The Selection does sound good, and I sure hope it is good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, also pretty sure you're the last person on earth who hasn't yet read Hush, Hush. get on that!
    And that cover of the Selection is so beautiful - I don't care what it's about, I want to read it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D