Sunday, May 29, 2011

Believe-Blood on the Dance Floor + Update

I know I promised to blog a couple of weeks ago, but I have seriously been scrambling around trying to get ready for graduation and last weeks of school. So once school ends next week. I promise. I will blog my ass off :)

Title: Believe
Artist: Blood on the Dance Floor
Language: English
TTS: None

Wdebo's Notes: I really love the lyrics to this song they are so touching and when I found out exactly why they wrote this song I fell in love with it even more. Oh and it's super addicting just like any other BOTDF song.

Listen and Love!



Wdebo :)

********

Liked this song? Listen to these songs by BOTDF!

Love Struck
Miss Bipolar

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I have chosen your blog as a recipient of The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. You can pick it up @ my blog:

    http://andreasforthereading.blogspot.com

    Have a great day,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I want to hear what you have to say =D